Import Automobile Werks

At Import AutoWerks, we believe that nothing is more important than maintaining the safety and reliability of your vehicle. We know cars may break down, and it is our mission to educate you on what to do when yours does. We want you to love your car.

Here at Import AutoWerks, most of our business centers around BMW’s. About 90% of our business consists of BMW-related repairs; however, the other 10% includes many high-end import cars. Our experience with BMWs goes back nearly 17 years, but we also work with other high-end brands such as Mercedes, Lexus, Infinity, Audi, and more. High-end European brands are our specialty, so bring yours in today! For more information you can visit their website at www.iautowerks.com

Address: 46 Garden Park

City: Braintree

State: MA

Zip: 02184

Country: USA

Phone: 781-843-3098

Hours: Mon-Fri, 8AM-6PM

Established: 2008

URL: www.iautowerks.com

Social Media:

social-facebook-box-blue-iconsocial-twitter-box-blue-iconsocial-stumbleupon-box-color-icon social-linkedin-box-blue-icon social-google-box-blue-icon social-digg-box-blue-icon social-yahoo-box-lilac-icon

Rating:

networktoday7547 bbb-icon

Reviews are closed.